Sunday, August 13, 2017

Magical Defenses and Dumb-Asses Wanting Duels

by David Griffin bearing
the God Form of Rooster Cogburn

I am not the sort of person who enjoys Magical duels. Unfortunately, my reputation as a Magician brings a never ending stream of young whipper snappers looking to make a name for themselves by calling me out.

To all of you wanna-be wand-slingers: 
"Do you really think that after being under nearly constant Magical attack for over 2 decades, that our order's Magical defenses really aren't up to dealing with an egotistical young piss-ant loser like you? I hate seeing people hurt themselves, so I really wish they would stop destroying themselves on our ramparts. Please go find somewhere else to do yourselves in!"
For example, I just got this email:
From: Adam Edgington
Date: August 13, 2017 at 1:12:23 PM PDT
The last magician said the same thing before his light was put out my power is greater than yours and the knowledge you have is a babies toy to me I'll be to see you and speak and cause the light to leave you 
All you magicians are done the fullness of times is here and if you were a true Magician with the timeline for the return of the king then you would know your a fading flower to me and about to be picked see you soon David 
There can be only one highlander.

Anyway, here was my reply to this loser:

From: David Griffin
Subject: Re: Dumb Asses And Electeric Fences
Date: August 13, 2017 at 2:16:50 PMTo: Adam Edgington
Hey Adam,
You are just like those dumb asses who called out Wyatt Erp.
Didn’t your mama ever tell you not to piss on electric fences, boy?
Unless you have a death wish, fuck off now.
In abundance, power, and truth,
David Griffin 
He won't listen. They never do. Wanna bet what happens next?






3 comments:

  1. Namaste. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. I have my, let's encounters. With these haphazard folks. Illumination is the only choice. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" . "You may reap what you have sought, you may not reap what others have sown." Take head... A wise man,once said, " Thence come the maidens | mighty in wisdom,
    Three from the dwelling | down 'neath the tree;
    Urth is one named, | Verthandi the next,--
    On the wood they scored,-- | and Skuld the third.
    Laws they made there, and life allotted
    To the sons of men, and set their fates." Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very good fence. Another type of fence I knew is one that is like a poisonous stake that impales those who come near it. Those were from the so-called Qayinite sorcerers.

    ReplyDelete

Alpha Ωmega Mystery School Livestream